For good and valuable consideration of two hundred and niney nine U.S. Dollars ($299) or the pre-sale fee of two hundred and forty nine dollars ($249 as a one time annual fee. Client is electing to purchase the digital program entitled “With Honors” (hereinafter “WH” or “Program”). In exchange, With Honors agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing With Honors, a monthly subscription site (currently featuring 5 “core” mentor modules) designed to walk you through advice on your business, marketing, social media, and product launches. Created by the With Honors team, With Honors is one of the most fun and educational programs featuring some influential women on social media. Whether you’re a pro or just starting out, WH will cover the primary strategies the With Honors Mentors have used in order to successfully launch their products, brands and services.
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in With Honors as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found on the With Honors website.
- If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about Program, With Honors, their founders, their Mentors, or otherwise negatively impacting Program for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, With Honors reserves the right to remove Client from Program, without refund. Client understands this, and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
- Client understands that one of the primary elements in purchasing With Honors and learning from With Honors is the benefit of obtaining expert guidance, teachings, materials, and exercises With Honors and their Mentors have used to grow its own business and launch successful digital products and services. Following Client’s participation in this Program, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of With Honors and their Mentors, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, business advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in WH. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in With Honors, without permission from With Honors founders personally, in writing.
- Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided by Client on public social media profiles including those belonging to With Honors, its Founders, and its Mentors may be published and used as testimonials by With Honors. Client gives With Honors a non-exclusive license to use any such copy written by Client on With Honors social media profile, in email, or otherwise, and repost on With Honors and Mentors’ social media channels, in advertisements for WH, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing WH client results.
- If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in WH, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on With Honors’ website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for any such testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting WH an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any such written testimonial.
- Client understands the cost of the Program is payable in full, or via a payment plan option, which Client will select at the time of purchase:
- A one-time payment of two hundred and forty nine U.S. dollars ($299) payable up front, in full per year; or
- Three (3) payments of one hundred and seven U.S. dollars ($107) payable over three (3) months, totalling $321 1 if this payment plan option is selected;
- Client agrees to render payment via credit card on With Honors sales and checkout page for WH. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via With Honors website or a designated third-party payment processor of WH choosing, in full.
- If Client elects to purchase WH via the offered payment plan, Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on WH sales page and within this Agreement. Client understands and agrees that following the first payment, subsequent payments will be automatically deducted each month, utilizing the same mode of payment that was used to make the initial payment, until the payment plan has been completed. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands: (1) the reminder of the Program may be forfeited if payment is not made within six days of the date it is due, and (2) Client will owe a $50 late fee if he/she has not made the appropriate payment after the six day grace period. Client’s decision to cease use of WH for any reason does not eliminate Client’s responsibility to complete the payment plan as agreed upon. Payment in full is required regardless of use, happiness with product, or results.
- With Honors reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to WH should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issues to WH in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of WH whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
- WH wholly believes in its product. It believes the methods work, but only if the Client is dedicated to the process. Nevertheless, WH offers a conditional 7-day refund under the following circumstances:
- In the event Client desires a refund, Client must contact the support team at [email protected] within the first seven (7) days from the date WH was purchased. Within this 7 day window, a representative from WH will schedule a call with Client to discuss the basis for the request, and provide Client with a refund request form to complete via typeform, that will allow client to submit any necessary evidence of coursework completed. Client MUST speak to a WH customer service rep to be able to receive a refund. Once a call has been offered, Client must accept and complete the call within 7 days of the date it is offered. Any and all requests for refunds will be decided by the WH team and within WH’s sole and exclusive discretion. If a refund is granted, Client can expect reimbursement sixty (60) days after cancellation of Program in the same manner in which payment was made. If a refund is not granted, Client understands he/she remains financially responsible for payment in full of Program, and as long Client has received the full WH course, Client has no further recourse regarding refunds.
- Client understands he/she will forfeit any and all access to Program and benefits if a refund is issued, including but not limited to Facebook group access (if applicable), group calls (if applicable), WH modules, and all other information included within Program.
- Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by With Honors, and With Honors inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, WH is not able to offer refunds after these 7 days. Please conduct any and all necessary research to determine if WH is right for you prior to purchasing – after the 7 day period, all purchases are final, and Client is responsible for the full payment of all program fees, whether or not Client completes Program. If Client purchased Program with a payment plan, all payments must be made.
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in WH and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. WH is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health well-being, and business decisions, including participation in WH and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within WH is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
- CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While Client is allowed to express his/her opinion regarding WH and With Honors, should Client make any false or disparaging comments within the WH Facebook group, to other members of WH, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about With Honors, Heather Catania and/or Julia Broome, or any other member of With Honors, or WH, Client may be removed from the WH community. With Honors places community and positivity at the forefront of their brand, and in order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, a customer who cannot abide by this may lose his/her access to the community. Client understands that any extensive negativity or similar disruption to the community in this way may result in removal from the Program and all relevant communities, with NO REFUND.
- Specific results are not guaranteed. WH cannot guarantee results of WH, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold With Honors and WH harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to success of an online product or service launch.
- Earnings Disclaimer: With Honors also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is With Honors responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within WH. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ working with With Honors contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary. With Honors is not able to learn and assess all clients’ businesses, personal sales models, and strategies outside WH and as such, have no way of ensuring that WH will work or be applicable to all individuals or businesses. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether WH will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of With Honors, or anyone else associated with With Honors.
- Client understands that all services provided by With Honors in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with With Honors on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold With Honors or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as With Honors delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by With Honors and Client.
- Client agrees to hold WH harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of WH. The content provided by With Honors on his/her website and within WH is comprised of information that has worked for With Honors and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands WH cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds With Honors responsible for.
- Client agrees and understands that With Honors has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that With Honors maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by With Honors. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with With Honors. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from With Honors to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by With Honors or obtained through working with With Honors, without With Honors express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, With Honors reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: With Honors Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by With Honors as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by With Honors. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by With Honors;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by With Honors, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by With Honors as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by With Honors was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitute infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold With Honors and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with With Honors harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should With Honors be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit With Honors defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by With Honors, free of charge.
- Should a dispute arise between With Honors and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold With Honors responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of With Honors.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and With Honors agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in Los Angeles, California within a reasonable amount of time. Client and With Honors agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of California regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of California are to be applicable here.
- This Agreement may be amended and/or updated by Heather Catania from time to time as needed, to reflect the growth and updates to Program and services offered. Should any material changes be made, Heather Catania will notify all current Program users via the email address used to sign up, with continued use of Program to constitute acceptance and agreement to the updated Terms.
PROGRAM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing With Honors (WH). Once the Program is purchased and all Agreements are agreed to, Client will begin receiving the core content modules. One Mentor will be released each month, until Client has received all core and bonus modules. After which, Client is to have continued access, and may review or complete at his/her own pace.
Client has carefully read this Program Outline Addendum and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within this Program. Client is aware that this Program Outline includes EVERYTHING included within the Program, with the exception of exclusive or limited time, time-sensitive bonuses. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Program but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included, or may be a limited time bonus. With Honors is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Program Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of With Honors and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Program and product/service being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.